What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need dedicated server

Divya165

I need a dedicated server: 1 TB HD; band of 1 Gbps, 24 GB RAM, 24/7 tech support. And I wanted to ask your help to one that is reliable, and have an affordable price.
I'd be very grateful for the feedbacks and reviews on bodhost.com server hosting solutions.

I've been with GTHost.com dedicated servers for nearly 8 months after migrating from another terrible host. So far they have been excellent.
The connection/download page speed is very good, I can gzip my content, no problems at all.

Find out what is reasonable for your needs and pick something that will support your site on into the future.
Take your time to consider ServerUnion.com dedicated servers with 50% off the price special. It provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back