What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need hosting to deal with...

Sagiscorpio

Looking for a web host that has been in the web hosting business at least for 5 years.
I need 50GB space, bandwidth can be 3000GB. I came across hostingsource.com and don't really know if they can be good for this.
Do you think that I can give them a try? Any alternative web host for comparison?

I can say that I am fully-satisfied with Hostingsource.com web hosting service. Recommend these guys - they are professional.
Amazed about the capabilities of these guys, not only the support is incredible to the point of actually tweaking your website (Drupal based) and upgrading stuff but the answers have been spot on.

I had to wait a year before writing my review of Hosting022.com cheap VPS hosting to see if there would be any change in the quality of their service.
The pricing is very good, especially for what you buy for it. I'm glad to deal with them. Recommended.

You can try the bodHOST offers one of the most affordable hosting services I’ve seen. In fact, their plans start at $1.09 per month for their Single Shared Hosting plan. Their most expensive plan is their Business Shared Hosting Plan that’s just $8.79 per month.

bodHOST is offring the best deal >>>> Buy 1 year web hosting + Get 1 year free web hosting

visit Here: https://www.bodhost.com/cpanel-webhosting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back