What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

i want to look for a VPS solution that will fit my needs

Alphagalaxy

Hello forum, i'm currently using a human managed server, that i always monitor. So i want to look for a VPS solution that will fit my needs.
First of all it will be running 5 websites, 3 with some traffic and 2 of them almost dead.
When i say traffic, i'm talking about a maximum of 300 users browsing some picture galleries (max 150k each picture) on 3 of the websites.
The rest are static HTML pages, no one will manage them.
Question is, do you think that a 2 core processor, 3gb ram, 100 GB SSD will be enough?
Any info on NetShop-isp.com.cy web hosting service? Has anybody tried them?

Thank you!

Maybe that worth to have a look at kvchosting.net as well?
I assume some good services can be discovered there.

Hey,

Searching for the best service provider for a website is quite difficult. There are numerous affordable and reliable options out there in the market, you just need to consider some important things while choosing the best one. Check customer reviews, compare features and hosting plans, etc. Webhosting UK (WHUK) is also the best and most affordable option. For more details, you can visit their website and initiate a live chat.

I can agree with kvchosting.net recommendation. They are one of the best SSD based provider in the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back