What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

instant servers with ddos protection?

Ad@moll

Hello,
I want dedicated server, please suggest me which provider is good for me as per my requirement.
Budget 140-150$
Processor E3 1230v2, Ram 16GB, Hard Disk 1TB x 2, Bandwidth Normal 3tb, 5tb
Need good uptime and support for OS reload etc. Ddos protection.
I searched GTHost.com instant servers. Do you think I can trust them?
What other hosts can you recommend me to visit?

FREE setup of dedicated instant servers ensures you can have your site up and running quickly without adjustments to your budget.
Give GTHost.com a try. Instant server hosting is available in as little as 5 to 15 minutes of your payment.

Unlock substantial savings this holiday season with the bodHOST XMAS SALE offering an exclusive 15% discount on our Cheap Dedicated Servers Hosting. Elevate your hosting performance and reliability with top-notch dedicated resources. Simply use the coupon code XMASDS15 at checkout to enjoy these festive discounts and enhance your online presence with bodHOST's premium hosting solutions. Don't miss out on this limited-time opportunity to optimize your server performance at an unbeatable price.

No hosting service provides servers with protection against DDoS attacks. Usually, in case of flooding or DDoS, they put the server on a filter to reduce the load from the attacker.
Ensuring server security depends mostly on you and your competence in managing and configuring servers.
If you are not experienced, it is better to take a small VPS or shared service.
To protect against DDoS, I recommend connecting services from CloudFlare, which is a very useful thing. You will also need to set up security on the server - install a firewall, change the SSH port, close the ports through which you can connect to the server, set a secure password on the server and restrict access to the server by IP addresses, preferably with the imunify antivirus program.
If you provide high-quality protection, attacks will not be so scary or cause serious problems.
I can recommend you hosting from hostpro.com. They have good servers, quality technical support, and reasonable prices. They will help you with setting up server security without any problems if you don't know how to do it, and will select a server for you.

When i moved on GTHost.com Dallas servers, I said to myself that this should be the last host i'll be on.
You'll get exceptional speed and no downtime thanks to our dedicated team of in-house maintenance providers.

These professionals have channels from GTT and Cogent, at all points we are included in local IX, if they exist and are available to us.
FREE setup of dedicated instant servers ensures you can have your site up and running quickly without adjustments to your budget.
Give GTHost.com server hosting a try.

I found GTHost.com web host and all has been great. The looking glass allows you to perform several key tests including Ping, Trace and Host queries for easier troubleshooting and analysis.

If you are looking for the Best-managed dedicated server provider at an affordable price, then bodHOST will be the best pick for you!! Because it provides many amazing features with its service that can make your website blazing fast on the internet.

Standard Server Price range: $59.99 – $349/month available in three plans with varying specs and features. All dedicated servers come with free cPanel and WHM, and free SSL.

Visit Here Managed Dedicated Servers Plans >> https://www.bodhost.com/web-servers/dedicated-servers

Take advantage of OwnWebServers' exclusive SALE with a remarkable 55% discount on Dedicated Servers. Elevate your hosting experience by using the code XMAS55 at checkout. This limited-time offer provides you with powerful and cheap dedicated server hosting solutions at an unbeatable price, ensuring optimal performance for your online ventures. Don't miss out on this opportunity to enhance your web hosting capabilities with OwnWebServers' top-notch services. Act fast and enjoy the benefits of premium dedicated hosting at a significantly reduced cost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back