What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Corespace reliable web host?

I guess that this is what I could say about Corespace.com , if you are looking for a hosting provider or want to change your existing one I highly recommend them, for their great value and reasonable prices. The support people are nice and fast in their response. It rarely takes more than an hour to get an issue resolved.

I signed up with Corespace colocation hosting and everything went very smooth. They have been a great webhost the entire time and constantly expanding and upgrading their services. I've only ever had to contact customer support twice for technical issues. Both times the response was prompt and fixed my issue right away.

The services and features Corespace.com offers to a user like myself cannot be beat. I find their pricing unbelievable in this day and age.
They are efficient and have always helped solve whatever issue I'm having (not always the friendliest, but I guess that's part of the efficiency really).

I am very pleased with Corespace.com provider. In dealing with a provider, I also have to keep in mind my customers, because I own a computer shop and I am often asked who I would recommend. The backup and quick responses to my emails are second to none. They also go above and beyond in service and support.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back