What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a host that can grow with my site

Sagiscorpio

I'm launching a WordPress site next month that I believe will grow faster than expected. I'm not sure what's the best choice for hosting. I currently have a VPS host (who I really like as a host - they're local with killer support) and I'm not sure if that's the best route or not. My current VPS (2gb ram) has multiple failures a day with automatic restarts. It's hosting a one multisite install (with 3 active subsites, 4-5 inactive subsites and less than 100 visitors a day total on average), a second site with 60-70 visitors a day and 2 other sites that are lucky to get one visitor a day. The failures have me concerned that 1 site 300-500 members and 1000 hits a day will need a lot more resource-wise than what I have now. I don't think that there's that huge a load on it (though maybe the multisite is a resource hog?). So I'm really not sure which way to go - and perhaps it's because I don't understand hosting that well. A distributed grid sounds cool, but does it work in practice? Is eventually getting a dedicated server unavoidable? What the hell do sites that have a lot of members and traffic do?

What can you say about Hostnamaste.com budget dedicated servers for rent hosting? Any reviews? Other hosts?
All advice will be appreciated - I'm planning on launching my site, I need to get this squared away ASAP. Thanks!

Unlimited Web Hosting from OwnWebServers is a hosting plan that offers an unrestricted amount of resources for websites, such as storage space, bandwidth, and email accounts. This type of hosting is ideal for websites with high traffic volumes or large file sizes, as they do not have to worry about exceeding resource limits. However, it's essential to note that while the resources are unlimited, there are still fair usage policies in place to ensure that all customers can enjoy a fast and reliable hosting experience. Additionally, OwnWebServers provides advanced features such as SSD storage, free SSL certificates, and a choice of server locations to enhance website performance and security.

You can buy shared hosting or you can buy VPS from cantech.in there are many cheapest plan available.

M2Host is the best web hosting provider. Our shared hosting plans start at $1 per month. It includes services like disaster recovery backups, DDoS protection, 24/7 customer support, and more. For more information, please visit our website.

I started with Neironvps.com small hosting package. The service was great. My rep then upgraded me for free and assisted me with moving from VPS to my own server. I have grown from 1 website to 30 and still have clients on the way. They have assisted me with even learning how to maintain my own server. Using this one: Dual E5-2670 at $199/mo - CPU Intel Xeon 2xE5-2670 v2, RAM 128GB, SSD 4 X 1TB, Bandwidth 30TBs, Location USA, Los Angeles.

When I first moved to Hostnamaste.com servers, I found web access was fine - their support team was very helpful with transferring files to them.
You can try this package: Dual Intel Xeon E5/X5650/AMD Epyc/Ryzen - 3.40 Ghz, RAM 24GB, 400GB Storage, 10TB 1 Gbps, $64.99/mo.

I am extremely happy with Hostnamaste.com budget server hosting services and doubt I will go anywhere else for my hosting needs.
They provision dedicated servers in less than 08-24 hours as soon as the payment step has been passed successfully.

As a hosting provider, Hostnamaste.com commits to customer service is through their affordable prices that are well below the industry average.
They mean business and they provide excellent service. Who could ask for anything more? With competitive pricing and managed services, I know I made the right choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back