What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a Shared hosting

Sagiscorpio

I am looking for a cheap shared hosting with dedicated ip.
Anyone has any good idea or any details of any provider.
budget is 10 usd.
Requirements
20gb hosting space
Dedicated ip
100% uptime.
server much be good usa location.
What are your views on INSIGHT WEB HOSTING hosting packages? Are they affordable? Any other host for comparison, please? Thanks.
Regards

bodHOST offers one of the most affordable hosting services I’ve seen. In fact, their plans start at $0.99 per month for their Single Shared Hosting plan. Their most expensive plan is their Business Shared Hosting Plan that’s just $7.99 per month.

You can save 50% OFF on web hosting - Use promotion code WH50.

Buy Here: https://www.bodhost.com/cpanel-webhosting

I run my web sites on NetShop ISP cheap hosting account. Multiple Global Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore.
The speed of my websites has been amazing since I switched from my old host and that was the main factor that made me want to switch in the first place.

If you're looking for the most excellent and affordable web hosting company in the USA, you must go to bodHOST. Their VPS hosting plan, which includes ample SSD storage, daily backups, and more, is available for just $24.99 per month.

bodHOST offers one of the most affordable hosting services I’ve seen. In fact, their plans start at $0.99 per month for their Single Shared Hosting plan. Their most expensive plan is their Business Shared Hosting Plan that’s just $7.99 per month.

You can save 50% OFF on web hosting - Use promotion code WH50.

visit Here: https://www.bodhost.com/cpanel-webhosting

I'm fully-satisfied with Greenwebpage.com eco-friendly hosting and highly recommend them. Black Friday Special:
SHARED - Save 50% for annual billing cycle
CLOUD VPS - Save 35% for LIFE with Code: BF3522
CLOUD VPS - Save 60% One Time Discount BF6022
*This coupon code BF6022 is available for all VPS plan and it applies only for monthly billing cycles..

I recommend netshop-isp.com.cy cheap web hosting to all of my friends all the time. The service is absolutely wonderful.
I also got way more space and bandwidth and can say that the prices for their hosting plans are cheap. Multiple Global Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore.

I am 100% satisfied dealing with Host.co.in web hosting provider in India! It is really cool web host! Uptime is high enough (no downtime noticed). Support replies fast with no delays. Also they have really nice prices for such a level of the service.

If you are looking for a generic hosting provider, I found here OwnWebServers one of the best and unlimited web hosting provider in the US. The prices are competitive starts at $3/month, and you get free site transfers and a decent website builder package with every plan.

Web Hosting Plans & Pricing:

Standard Web Hosting (cPanel Platform)

• cPanel/WHM Control Panel
• Hosted on Solid State Drives
• Free Domain Name Included
• Host Unlimited Domains
• Free SSL Certificates
• Daily Backups
• Unlimited: Storage
• Traffic/Month: Unlimited
• Email Accounts: Unlimited
• Discount for Multi-year Year Prepayment

» Price $1.99 per month - 3 years prepayment
» Price $2.49 per month - 2 years prepayment
» Price $2.95 per month - 1 year prepayment

» Price $36.00 USD Annually | Order Now

WHUK is the finest hosting service because, in my opinion, they value the needs of their customers.
Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.
Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.
Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.

For more information please visit-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back