What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a web host

Ad@moll

Looking for a web host that has been in the web hosting business at least for 5 years.
I need 50GB space, bandwidth can be 3000GB. I came across Centohost.com and don't really know if they can be good for this.
Do you think that I can give them a try? Any alternative web host for comparison?

Well, I must say NetShop ISP has greatly exceeded my expectations, and have sustained the quality of their service and customer support all this time.
They have managed to keep my site running smoothly even when it has grown 5 times bigger than it was. Like their cheap VPS solutions.

According to your requirements, believe hosting022.com affordable VPS solutions in Serbia will suit your needs. It has nice reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support.

As for their servers, they are really fast. Kvchosting.net SSD VPS plans in the USA are quite affordable when you figure what you're getting for them.

With all Hostnamaste.com features, you can easily create a website – whether it would be a personal or family website with lots of pictures, a website for your business, an online community website, or even an online store where you can display and sell products to your website visitors. Recommend their OpenVZ VPS solutions to others.

Cheap Web Hosting with High-Speed SSD, Free SSL & Unlimited Bandwidth. Get the Fastest and Most Powerful cheap web hosting web servers from the UK's leading web hosting provider at affordable prices. Its features of cheap web hosting service details: cPanel Control Panel, 24x7 Days Technical Support, 99.9% Uptime, and Free Migration.

First, you need to check the hosting provider review, prices, and features. who provides the best feature on your hosting only select them. I will recommend bodHOST web hosting one of the affordable services providers in the USA.

Here is the list of cPanel Hosting plans:

cPanel Starter:

• 5 GB Storage
• 25 GB Bandwidth
• cPanel Control Panel
• Softaculous
• Up to 5 Domains
• Unlimited Emails
• 24x7 Support
• 99.95% Uptime

>>>>> Pay $13.07/year and absolutely get 1-year free hosting | Order Now

Users who are viewing this thread