What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for affordable reseller package

Tavosrep

So I'm gonna need a reseller for some design clients, friends, and sites of mine. Any suggestions?
Requirements:
less than 40/mo
free whmcs preferably
good support
unlimited accounts or at least 30
disk space - 150gb or more
bandwidth - not really a concern as long as the disk space requirement is fulfilled
relatively reputable
Any info on centohost.com reseller hosting solutions? Any discounts, reviews, comments?

Thanks

Tech support was also responsive and helped with setup. Great plus for QHoster.com team. Recommend their cPanel reseller hosting.
These guys know how to keep their clients 100% satisfied and happy using hosting service without any headaches.
Recommended.

I have had other web hoster, but this one I like the best. Haven't had any downtime, and the service I have gotten so far has been excellent. I highly recommend NetShop ISP web hosting to anyone. My rating is the max, and I have never done that to anyone, but also the use of the control panel is a pleasure to use.

You can trust centohost.com web host. They give you features with which you can get familiar in time when you're ready to get serious. Very good host. Their hosting space is by far the best out there beating its competitors noticeably. So far, support has been good and they've gotten back to me within half a day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back