What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for reliable KVM VPS hosting in Europe

Alphagalaxy

I need help to choose managed server for e-commerce site + backups, ddos protection
Found Vpsget.com web host and their KVM VPS deals look quite good for my budget.
Are they trustworthy? Alternatives to compare pricing, features?

it is good if you have a best choice for you and best fit on your budget, but i think it is not good to choose a hosting based on only pricing factor. For run a website with efficiently ou should take a look on features you will get wit the hosting and are the features enough for your needs.
I have seen so many peoples who choose hosting based on prices nad after that they complain that their hosting services are not satisfied them because they need more features. so it is good that choose a hosting with the best and required features. so that you won't have any issues in future.

Think that you will precisely not regret having looked at Rockhoster.com KVM VPS hosting solutions.
This truly appreciable web host will always be recommended to all those looking for genuine and reliable hosts.

Why not to look at some alternatives like Hostnamaste.com and their KVM VPS hosting?
The add-ons work a high percentage of the time. This is the best solution for your money. I've had nothing but good experiences here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back