What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for reseller

The Host.co.in Network provides a variety of services tailored to the needs of both large corporations and individual website owners. They provide controlled reseller hosting and managed dedicated server hosting in India, the United Kingdom, and Canada. Their hosting plans are designed to provide the best possible output at the most affordable price.

Get 30% off Reseller Hosting (Linux | Windows) as well. Use the code RH30; the offer will expire on May 31, 2021. Take advantage of this deal right now. Visit: https://www.host.co.in/linux-reseller-hosting

I have a Linux VPS with centohost.com provider. I use the server for trading purposes only, so I'm not hosting any website with them. My main concern was the ping because it is crucial to have a low ping rate when it comes to forex. They offer the lowest compared to other providers i tested and so far i am very happy with the service.

Thanks for great service - so hard to find nowadays! The best thing is that I have now been using Centohost.com for the last two years and all I can say is that I am very happy with the overall service that I get. I'd recommend them to anyone looking for a good, steady host.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back