What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking For Web Hosting

Ad@moll

Looking For Web Hosting with good upload ( about 1 Gbps ) to upload vids via software Tube Sites Submitter, there need to have win 7 .... you support this software on your server ?
what can you recommend me to do, guys? Is NetShop-isp.com.cy reliable web host? Other good hosting options?

Very kind, easy to work with, and exceptional service and value. NetShop-isp.com.cy is a perfect host! Softaculous included for FREE in all plans.
The infrastructure spans across Europe, Asia Pacific and the United States with 15 Data Centers and global connectivity carriers.

OwnWebServers also offers Unlimited Web Hosting plans for businesses looking for a cost-effective solution to host multiple websites or applications. Their Unlimited Web Hosting plans come with unlimited disk space, bandwidth, email accounts, and MySQL databases, making them an ideal choice for businesses with growing website requirements.

Their Unlimited Web Hosting plans are fully managed and come with a range of features such as cPanel/WHM control panel, Softaculous script installer, SSL certificates, daily backups, and more. They also offer additional features such as DDoS protection, firewall management, and IP addresses (IPv4 and IPv6) at an additional cost.

I am lucky to have found NetShop-isp.com.cy web host - these guys are professionals. Every conversation was pleasant and helpful. Pricing is cheap. They will pass on the savings.
Reliability is 100% I honestly cannot remember the last downtime our site has had that wasn't because of something I did.

Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore, Hong Kong. Also get full admin/root access with every dedicated hosting package and 24/7 on-site technical support.
I now recommend NetShop-isp.com.cy hosting solutions to anyone who ever asks for web hosting and will continue to do so.

I have been using hosting services from hostpro.com for a long time and they have always met my expectations. They offer quality hosting for both VPS and shared servers. I personally use VPS because it gives me more options to customize my server to my needs. However, I also know several people who successfully use shared servers for their projects. hostpro.com is a really reliable hosting service with quality service.

If you're seeking top-notch web hosting with higher upload speeds, prioritize providers with robust infrastructure and optimized servers. Look for SSD storage, which enhances upload performance significantly. Additionally, check for packages with higher bandwidth allocation to accommodate your upload requirements without problem. Also, you can Research user reviews and performance to ensure reliability.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back