What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Magento commerce hosts. what are they?

Tavosrep

I need to know all possible hosts that can be perfect for magento commerce web hosting services.
The one I know is Hostnamaste.com web host, but just need to compare it with other ones and then make my final decision.
BTW, do you have personal experience of running your web sites with this company?

Any better variants?

I have not been disappointed. Exmasters.com is really good web host with professional team of webmasters.
The uptime is good, my sites are always up - I am happy. They are always willing to take that extra step. Highly recommend their VPS hosting.

I trust them 100% with ALL my accounts. Hostnamaste.com is by FAR the best openvz vps hosting provider I have ever used. Try them, you won't be sorry.

Also happy running my sites at Hostnamaste.com kvm vps account.
As for customer support you will absolutely love it, each time you contact them, you'll experience great response time and very helpful information, they will fix any problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back