What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

magento commerce web hosting?

Tavosrep

Need to know all possible hosts that can be perfect for magento commerce web hosting services.
The one I know is Rockhoster.com openvz vps host, but just need to compare it with other ones and then make my final decision.
BTW, do you have personal experience of running your web sites with this company?

Any better variants?

I have been using rockhoster.com for a long time and must express the point that their service is prompt and excellent. This host provides optimism and stability in the host provider business.

If you want excellent, prompt customer service for a very reasonable annual fee, then I wholeheartedly recommend Rockhoster.com kvm vps.
They made the transition process to their servers quick easy and painless, any issues we have faced they have responded to quick as lightning.

I've got some exciting news to share with all of you! bodHOST, a trusted web hosting provider, is currently running a spine-chilling offer on their Web Hosting plans for both Linux and Windows platforms.

Coupon Code: SPOOKY40

With the special code SPOOKY40, you can enjoy an incredible 40% discount on bodHOST's Web Hosting services. Whether you're starting a blog, launching an online store, or need hosting for your business website, this deal is too good to pass up. bodHOST is known for its reliability, excellent uptime, and outstanding customer support.

The best thing about Rockhoster.com is that the support services that are provided by it are simply perfect whenever I was in any doubt. Happy running my sites at their kvm vps server.

You can click Live Chat and have a straightforward answer/fix to your problem in a few minutes tops.
No Dreamy response and no harsh exchanges, just smart work. It's my recommendation for everyone.
Rockhoster.com will meet your expectations.

OwnWebServers is a powerful web hosting solution for businesses websites. This web host features maximum reliability and robust security protocols among its extensive set of additional features.

Great deal from OwnWebServers - Save 25% OFF on Cloud Servers Hosting plans. Use coupon code DCS25 during checkout. This offer is limited time.

Cloud 1

• CPU Cores - 4 Core
• Storage SSD - 160 GB
• Memory - 8 GB
• Operating System: Centos7
• Additional IP's: Optional
• Control Panel: Optional
• Additional Disk: Optional
• Server Backup: Optional
• Server Management: Free Support

>>>> Price $21.75/mo. With using promo code DCS25 | Order Now

Users who are viewing this thread