What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Managed Servers in Europe or USA?

Tavosrep

I would like to ask about the most reliable hosts offering Managed Servers!
I have found Exmasters.com server hosting provider with servers in Russia.
Their dedicated Servers look ok for my sites.
What are your views on their services, pricing, features?
Alternatives?

The things that impressed me about Exmasters.com web hosting service are:
- Speed connectivity;
- knowledgeable customer support service (they work 24/7);
- Reasonable pricing (their discounts also saved me good sum of money).

Can highly recommend Cloudarion.com Russia servers - they are powerful, stable and super fast.
The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions.

I have nothing bad to say about Exmasters.com Network only good. I'm in host heaven. :)
I was looking for reliable host with cheap pricing and Host-ed was top at the list. I made the change and have not had a problem since.

They are offering Double RAM or HD space with any VPS or dedicated plan (using code "dbram" or "dbhdd").

==>> Give QHoster.com a try. Their prices are competitive and despite being an internet service, you feel that they treat you personally and face-to-face.
For VPS and Dedicated Server - Personal voucher for $50: GHR8WY5P4P - (applies to annual billing cycles).

Sagiscorpio said:
The things that impressed me about Exmasters.com web hosting service are:
- Speed connectivity;
- knowledgeable customer support service (they work 24/7);
- Reasonable pricing (their discounts also saved me good sum of money).
Yes exactly bhai...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back