What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

managed VPS for e-commerce site?

Alphagalaxy

guys, I need help to choose managed VPS for e-commerce site + backups, ddos protection
Found Kvchosting.net web host and their managed VPS deals look quite good for my budget.
Are they trustworthy? Alternatives to compare pricing, features?

Three months ago I signed up for a kvchosting.net VPS web hosting plan. Good hosting!
They are a very professional, personable, and knowledgeable bunch. In fact, for their level of service and dedication, I feel like I may be underpaying them.

Well, kvchosting.net is an excellent host, which is well-priced and easy to work with.
Their service's uptime is as promised: 99%! Have to rely on their tech support to set up certain settings, but they are very willing to do so, and they do it promptly upon request.

I am happy dealing with kvchosting.net cheap web hosting because I have nice hosting opportunities dealing with this reliable provider. I know from personal experience that their chat support is 24/7 online and I personally use it quite a lot. It is satisfying to be able to quickly handle the technical side of hosting my site and remain focused on improving content.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back