What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My budget is $50 to $70 a month, need reliable hosting

Ad@moll

I need help choosing a host. I need managed hosting with cpanel, at least 2gb of ram, around 60gb of storage.
I will be running 2 to 3 websites using wordpress and buddypress for one of the sites.
I have good experience with one web host but they are kind of expensive.
My budget is $50 to $70 a month.
Do you know anything about digitalserver.com.mx and kvchosting.net web hosting service? Are they reliable? Any reviews?
What other hosts can you suggest me visiting?

Would like to say that digitalserver.com.mx is a great hosting provider that provides excellent hosting packages.
They have fantastic uptime! It is a steal to get hosting this cheap, with such great features, in a great data center.

I am pleased to deal with kvchosting.net SSD VPS hosting. It's good cheap hosting.
Many thanks to my friend who suggested this web host.
Free Instant Setup!

+ vote for kvchosting.net solutions. The servers are fully-redundant, flexible and scalable, there is no downtime on them. Their technicians are skillful and qualified.

No doubt, kvchosting.net is a reliable host. Definitely agree with the other webmasters here.
When I have encountered errors with scripts I was trying to write or had any problems with a part of their site my tickets were answered within an hour and the responses were helpful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back