What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a dedicated server

I noticed the price was miles more competitive and the switch was really easy. Hostunmetered.net customer services is excellent.
The support team members have always given me the feeling that I am communicating with my personal friends.
They offer nice unmetered dedicated servers at reasonable rates.

Sagiscorpio said:
I noticed the price was miles more competitive and the switch was really easy. Hostunmetered.net customer services is excellent.
The support team members have always given me the feeling that I am communicating with my personal friends.
They offer nice unmetered dedicated servers at reasonable rates.

What are their security measures and server backup protocols?

Think that you will enjoy your hosting experience dealing with HostingSource.com professionals.
Their servers are fully-redundant, flexible and scalable, there is no downtime on them. Their technicians are skillful and qualified.

+ Save Big on Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all Servers/VPS plans.

[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]Just check out plans and services that we offer. We provide dedicated servers, unmetered bandwidth servers at affordable prices.[/font]

There are many hosting providers who provides dedicated server managed with best services and facilities. Few months ago I also purache managed dedicated server with best offer plans at cheap prices. The server provider provides me best services and facilities with best configurations. Serverwala is a web hosting provider from I purchase dedicated server.

If you need a Dedicated Server for your website then you can search on the internet. There are many choices for your business/website. There are many hosting providers that provide Dedicated servers and VPS Server with limited resources with high pay. But Do not worry about it because I recommended you Serverwala Data Center, It is the most leading and Certified Web Hosting provider that provide Cheap and Best Dedicated Server in Canada. Servewala is the one and only provider that provide their services around the whole world you can choose the best Dedicated Server for your location. They offer many facilities like 24*7 Client Support, High Speed, Up-Tim, Full disk space, Advanced Security, Weekly backup, 64 GB or 32 GB RAM Options, Best IP-Latency many more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back