What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a good E-commerce Web Host

Alphagalaxy

Hi,
What is the best web hosting for e-commerce websites out there?
I need to have a unique IP and also SSL Certificates.
Have seen Tzulo.com offered nice ecommerce hosting plans.

How reliable is this host? (especially for running e-shops)

The live chat help system has always been very helpful.
They are a lovely bunch of people, quick to serve and extremely helpful - I recommend them.
Tzulo.com will serve your needs.

I wanted something that was easy to manage so I asked around among my friends and a lot of them recommended Tzulo.com hosting so I decided to give them a try. Thank you, friends! Ok, I don't have anything to compare with but I was pleasantly surprised nevertheless.

In the time I have been hosted with Tzulo.com I have very few issues with uptime. When I had a cloud server it never once went offline. I recently had my cloud server get down - they acted extremely fast to correct the issue and took other measures then null routing my servers IP. Ticket Support response times are usually less than 2 hours with resolution times dependent on the issue within another hour or two of the initial response.

I will be migrating all my current customers, their sites, hosting and domains to Tzulo.com next week.
You can install and send larger uploads out the gate, there is not much fiddling needed with PHP settings or any of that stuff that can make it hard to start a website.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back