What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a good High Power Web Host

Alphagalaxy

Hi,
What is the best web hosting for High Power websites out there?
I need to have a unique IP and also SSL Certificates, DDos protected
Have seen Libertyvps.net and also QHoster.com offered nice hosting plans.

How reliable are these hosts? Any other recommendations?

See, everyone is different from another. The above-listed hosting providers are the best to sign up but here I would recommend you to go with the eUKhost.
The reason behind, it is the No. 1 independent web hosting solution provider with over 18 years’ experience in providing affordable, reliable and high-performance hosting services from SMB's to high organisations worldwide.

Libertyvps.net and QHoster.com offer good Web Hosting services, but you should go with the Hosting service that shouts as per your requirement.
There are some factors you should consider before choosing a Web hosting service
  1. Uptime guarantee
  2. Customer support
  3. Backup facility
  4. Security
  5. Scalability
  6. Storage capacity
  7. Server locations
  8. Refund policy
As per your need for a high-power WebHost, Choose the Best Web Hosting service regarding the above aspects.

When I first moved to QHoster.com I found web access was fine - the support team was very helpful with transferring files to them.
Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus! Rock solid control panel.

I am fully-satisfied with Libertyvps.net service and highly recommend them. The support team always replies to all emails promptly.
That the way you have to treat you customers if you want your business to grow! I'm dealing with real people, with real answers and real solutions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back