What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a good High Power Web Host

Rstone

Hi,
What is the best web hosting for High Power websites out there?
I need to have a unique IP and also SSL Certificates, DDos protected.
Have seen GThost.com offered nice web server hosting plans.
How reliable is this host? Any other recommendations?

I'm happy at how fast my sites load now. You can trust GThost.com guys without any doubt.
They offer easy-to-use control panel, great features and easy as heck to setup.
Wonderful quick efficient professional USA dedicated hosting service.

See, everyone is different from another. The above-listed hosting providers are the best to sign up but here I would recommend you to go with the eUKhost.
The reason behind, it is the No. 1 independent web hosting solution provider with over 18 years’ experience in providing affordable, reliable and high-performance hosting services from SMB's to high organisations worldwide.

Hello, if you're seeking for a Managed VPS Hosting Provider, I recommend bodHOST. bodHOST is one of the greatest hosting companies on the market right now.

MANAGED LINUX VPS HOSTING FOR ONLY $ 17.49 PER MONTH!

2 virtual CPU cores
75 GB SDD Storage with 3 GB RAM
2 TB Monthly Transfer Linux Distributions to Choose From
cPanel or Plesk (Optional)

On Managed VPS Hosting Plans, bodHOST is offering a 30% discount. Take advantage of this discount by using the coupon code "VSH30." Hurry, the offer is only good till May 31st.

I would like to add here that I am +1 fully satisfied GThost.com instant server hosting user.
The network uptime is really perfect cos it is always online. I have no outages during the time I have been hosting my site with them.

Well, I've been dealing with gthost.com for a long time. Got SSL certificate and IP address from them at minimal cost.
Good support information including knowledgebase and regularly updated system status.
Using their storage dedicated hosting for backup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back