What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a good Wordpress Web Host

Tavosrep

Hi,
What is the best Wordpress hosting for High Power websites out there?
I need to have a unique IP and also SSL Certificates, DDos protected
Have seen Webhost.pro offered nice cpanel web hosting plans.

How reliable is this host? Any other recommendations?

Happy with Hostnamaste.com - Fast reliable service. Fantastic technical support, questions usually answered within 2 minutes of posting. Recommend their Plesk openvz vps solutions.

IONOS: Best overall
Hostinger: Best for beginners and professionals
HostGator: Best for security promise
Bluehost: Best dashboard
DreamHost: Best for Customer Support
InMotion: Best for speed optimization
MochaHost: Best for risk-free guarantee.

I have been with Webhost.pro for over a year and have been pleased so far. 99.99% Uptime is correct. Like their website builder.
This web host is always running hosting specials ranging from bottom of the barrel to comparable prices for both individuals and businesses.

bodHOST It is officially recommended by WordPress and offers reliable hosting with 24/7 support and a user-friendly interface.

We switched to webhost.pro after having enough of the downtime with our old hosts. From our time with them I have nothing but high praise indeed.
It was very easy to upgrade, took only a minute and can be done at any time. Recommend their website builder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back