What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a new vps hosting & SSL

Alphagalaxy

Hi,
I'm looking for a new vps hosting with free cpanel at $50 or below per month.
30GB SSD, 4gbs ram. 1500GB bandwidth. I know I maybe asking too much for little price. But this is what I can afford.
So if anyone know any provider like my needs then please let me know.
Do you know anything about Rockhoster.com and Kvchosting.net VPS hosting and SSL?
Are they good? Any alternatives, please?

Thanks.

The service is excellent the speed and reliability of the servers is awesome and the price is more than reasonable. Highly recommend kvchosting.net ssd vps solutions in the USA.

Give kvchosting.net a try. I am happy with the customer service and am also happy with the control panel.
The package I use is perfect for me, the pricing is very reasonable and the payment plan fits my needs wonderfully.

All in all, fully recommended, no question! As a recent customer of kvchosting.net solutions I cannot recommend them more.
Their admin panel is a breeze to use and their support is second to none. I look forward to many years working with them.

Give vote for Kvchosting.net SSD VPS hosting! Nice selection of included scripts, CPanel, MySQL control panel, and many others that the high priced sites do not offer or support.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back