What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help with choosing a VPS host

Ad@moll

I need help choosing a VPS host. I need managed hosting with cpanel, at least 2gb of ram, around 60gb of storage. I will be running 2 to 3 websites using wordpress and buddypress for one of the sites. I have good experience with one web host but they are kind of expensive. My budget is $50 to $70 a month.

I've found Tzulo.com hosting deals. Can I trust them? Any reviews?

Think Tzulo.com will serve your needs. Their work is based on quality.
It provides industry-leading managed solutions with personalized customer service and support.

I've just signed up for hostingsource.com VPS. $8 per month and I have the best service!
I do not have any issue.

I like Tzulo.com hosting due to these factors:
- Uptime is perfect!
- Speed is faster than I've had with my previous host!
- Customer support is responsive and helpful - work 24/7!

ByteNAP provides high-quality web hosting services for companies of all sizes. It is an innovative, reliable, and friendly web hosting company that cares about your business. Best Linux VPS is a simple yet effective method that allows the most affordable, scalable, and reliable web infrastructure.

Take a look at Host.co.in India's servers, which have been demonstrated to be the best. Hosting that is dependable. Because of proper hardware maintenance, difficulties are rare. The help has been fantastic. They are always willing to assist, no matter what the issue is.

Save 15% OFF on VPS Hosting, Use Code VSH15 offer will end on 31'08'2021 Hurry Up avail to this offer now visit Host.co.in

Users who are viewing this thread

Back