What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need host suggestions

Sagiscorpio

I am really trying to avoid going with a major web host that throws money into advertising with false review sites and such. But I literally cannot find any legit site that shows trustworthy reviews. I myself work for one of the major companies and I know the game when it comes to bells and whistles and small print. I keep seeing advertising things like "Unlimited blah blah" and "99.9% uptime, which is never true. Its usually covered in the small print". Right now I have a solid host, but their web hosting isnt very good. They don't have realistic quotas and such.

Here is what I need: I currently host ecommerce web site (Magento), need huge amount of disk space and bandwidth.
I have had issues with bandwidth being exceeded. Any good web host to Transfer all my files? Discounts? Specials?
What are your views on Profvds.com solutions? Thinking to try them. Are they reliable? Other reliable hosts you can recommend?

In my opinion, ZipServers.com is the Google of Web Hosting. Current Promotion: 25% off LIFETIME SSD VPS with code: SSD2022
Wonderful services and best and cheapest. I also really loved the support team. They did the backups and transfers until the old host finally made a good copy that was usable.

I can honestly say that GTHost.com is the best host in the world. The support is incredible, they are available 24 hours. Impressed with their Dallas vps.
They have two internal accounts for money, there is a balance and there are bonuses, you can put any amount on the balance to purchase and renew the server, and you can enable auto-renewal from the balance account.

Well, Profvds.com interface is actually a dream for techies, I've been with many hosting providers over the last ten years, dropping in and out with my interest in websites.
The price is very cheap and setup very quick, the control panel is different but houses loads of features and after a while is really easy to use. Like their Slovakia vps.

As to my experience with Profvds.com Slovakia vps for last 6 months - I would say you can rely on it. The connection/download page speed is very good.
The host offers ipv4+ipv6/64 subnet with all servers, 25 mail port open and rnds configuration in end user panel. Use the VPSPROFVDS promo code 15% discount for all vps servers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back