What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need host that supports Video streaming

Alphagalaxy

I'm looking for web hosting provider that supports video streaming hosting.
I've seen that Datapacket.net has good reputation for providing hosting services.
But how reliable and good are they for streaming video hosting?
Any experience?

The server was down for about 15 minutes one month. That's pretty good uptime! Incredible hosting provider. Datapacket.net tech support from these guys is without comparison.

You should pick the top website hosting provider and join in their money making businesses online.
I can draw your attention to QHoster.com and also Hostnamaste.com web hosts. I'd like to say that I have great network uptime and the connection speed is fast at least by my standards.

I am really happy to have found Datapacket.net great hosting service. No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service.
This host seems to be geared towards the professional web designer, but they were still friendly and helpful to a novice such as myself.

Happy with DataPacket.net solutions!
I've had questions that were answered and fixed within minutes, and complex problems worked on by the hosting admins personally resolved in only a couple days. They have live chat to help if you get stuck. They seem to be available almost all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back