What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need hosting that is fast for India as well?

Tavosrep

Hi, I'm looking for some relatively cheap hosting that I will be using for a small startup company website. I know that I don't need much for something of this scale, but one thing is that a lot of my clients may potentially be checking out the website from India.
Is there anything that I could take advantage of when looking for a webhost to accommodate this?
What are your views on QHoster.com website hosting in India? Can I rely on them?
Any other hosts?

XMASQH25OFFHOST - 25% SHARED RESELLER VPS AND COMODO POSITIVE SSL - Recurring 2 more times!
Christmas Promo 2020 - Shared hosting and Resellers & All VPS servers, except cPanel Managed and OpenVZ (Budget) LE VPS.

Give QHoster.com hosting a try! Experts are able to help you with everything you may need (scripts installation, etc.) for free.

XMASQH12OFFDEDI -12% - any billing cycle, Lifetime recurring discount on ALL SWITZERLAND AND USA DEDICATED SERVERS!
Christmas Promo 2020 - Dedicated servers in Switzerland and USA, Lifetime discount.

The features QHoster.com offers are nearly endless, and their customer support is simply outstanding. The price is sweet!

Already have hosting and want to change your hosting provider? From start to finish, Namecheap migration is free, fast, and easy. No surprises along the way.

Use the code: XMASQH12OFFDEDI -12% - any billing cycle, Lifetime recurring discount on ALL SWITZERLAND AND USA DEDICATED SERVERS!
Christmas Promo 2020 - Dedicated servers in Switzerland and USA, Lifetime discount.
I've never had a downtime problem, never a problem with customer support, and never a problem using QHoster.com panel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back