What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need low-cost e-hosting plan. What is better os commerce or magento commerce ?

Alphagalaxy

Need low-cost e-hosting plans with these specs: 70 gbs of disk space, 1,5 tbs of bandwidth, Linux
What are your views on Rockhoster.com and also Centohost.com web hosting solutions?
Will it be good to deal with this host? Any alternatives?

If you are looking for a top-notch host that will listen to the customer, go with Qualityhostonline.com
For most of my support requests, I have received a reply in five minutes or less, and they always do a good job with solving my problems.

Hostnamaste.com hosting service is much appreciated. The price for their OpenVZ and KVM vps hosting solutions is great.
Pages load fast. It was very easy to upgrade to more resourceful hosting package, took only a minute and can be done at any time.

The distinctive use of the value is marked for the openness of the shorts. The fame of college paper is implied for the turns. The way out is fit for the advancement for the channels for the turns for all offered mark for the field.

I first contacted rockhoster.com support staff for help with one of the packages, I could tell this host was a keeper.
The support staff were so kind, and even transferred my existing reseller at no charge. The pricing is cool. Recommended!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back