What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

need new windows vps hosting

Alphagalaxy

Hi,
I am looking for a new windows vps hosting at $50 or below per month.
30GB SSD, 2gbs ram. 700GB bandwidth. I know I maybe asking too much for little price. But this is what I can afford.
So if anyone know any provider like my needs then please let me know.
Do you know anything about Hostnamaste.com KVM VPS solutions?
Are they good? Any alternatives, please?

As one of the most recognizable brands in the web hosting industry, Ownwebservers is a natural fit for affordable managed VPS hosting services. The company’s VPS hosting plans come in Windows or Linux flavors, with multiple versions of the operating systems to choose among.

Full root access with fully or semi-managed options
Redundant network with multiple layers of security
FREE website, domain, MySQL, and script transfer

You can save 40% OFF on all VPS cloud server plans - Use Code VCS40. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!

We are at your disposal 24/7, send us an email at support@ownwebservers.com or call us on +1 973-298-0601 and one of our tech engineers are going to get back to you as soon as possible!

Like hostnamaste.com KVM VPS. Well, the price is a bit higher than other hosts, but because they are EXCELLENT.
The support guys generally know their stuff as well which is a big bonus for us.

Why not give cloudarion.com Windows VPS a try?
They offer mutiple server locations. Based on the number of positive reviews from users who have been with them for a long time, can say that you can rely on them.

Other hosts I've used promise a lot before you are a customer, but when you hit a snag their support usually consists of referring you to their knowledge base ...beyond that they want to charge you. Highly recommend Hostnamaste.com hosting solutions (Europe, India, USA).

Definitely some of the best Customer Support available. I am impressed with hostnamaste.com web hosting service. I have been using their service for 8 months - everything works good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back