What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need to know all possible reliable dedicated server hosts

Ad@moll

Need to know all possible dedicated server hosts that can be perfect for blog web hosting services.
The one I know is Hostingsource.com web host, but just need to compare it with other ones and then make my final decision.
Do you have personal experience of running your web sites with this web host?

Any better variants?

Beyond finding which web hosts are out there, it's a matter of digging through different plans and checking customer reviews.
Affordable servers are offered by NetShop-isp.com.cy and Swisslayer.com professionals. High-speed server performance. Dedicated and passionate customer support + useful tools for the website!

Web site hosting no longer needs to be a long and tedious search, so you need to do your best in order to choose the right web host.
The quality of the hosting is very good, i would recommend GTHost.com instant server host to other webmasters. They did a nice job in transferring my web applications - even if one single of them appeared not compatible with some of their security settings. Recommended.

BodHOST offers affordable Dedicated Server Hosting solutions, providing customers with a wide range of configurations and customization options. Their dedicated servers are designed to offer high performance, reliability, and security for businesses of all sizes. With competitive pricing and 24/7 technical support, BodHOST ensures a seamless hosting experience for their clients.

Believe you will not regret a thing if you choose Regvps.com server hosting solutions in multiple locations.
I developed my Wordpress Website with optimum speed using the available softaculous addon in the cpanel. I am also have two addon sites with same hosting plan.

From the mentioned web hosts, believe Swisslayer.com will be worth trying. Use Promo Code Swiss20OFF to get 20% Discount on any new orders. System is fully automated and they accept the following payments methods but not limited to Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ripple, Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero, Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Bank Wire.

OwnWebServers offers a range of stable dedicated server hosting options, including those located in Europe. By choosing a European server, you can ensure better latency and faster response times for your European audience, as well as adhering to regional data privacy laws. OwnWebServers takes pride in delivering reliable, secure, and customizable hosting solutions, making it an ideal choice for businesses seeking a European-based dedicated server.

XEON E5 2620v3
6 Cores
2.4GHz
15MB
RAM : 32GB
STORAGE (HW RAID) : 2 X 1TB SSD
MONTHLY PRICE $105

Get Instant 55% OFF Dedicated Servers - Promo Code MONSOON55, Configure your servers >> https://ownwebservers.com/dedicated-hosting/

If you are looking for a stable and fast server, you should pay attention to solutions with automatic backups. For example, I have a VPS from hostpro.com, and everything is really provided for here. Daily backups allow you not to worry about data loss - in case of damage or hacking, you can always restore everything from the latest backup. Technical support is available around the clock, and importantly, any issue is resolved quickly and free of charge. This gives you confidence that even in critical situations, you will always have support.

Back