What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need VPS advice - budget $10/mo.

Rstone

I have wordpress site with 25000 UV monthly. Not to much plugins
No big peaks and max user in same time is about 350. Site have about 1000 pages, mostly text and pictures. Also some add delivery by adsense.
Any info on GTHost.com cheap vps? Where can I read true customer hosting reviews about the quality of services they provide?
Please can someone recommend proper VPS resource. And some good provider in Europe... Thanks

bodHOST offers reliable and cheap VPS hosting solutions with a focus on simplicity and scalability. They have data centers located worldwide, SSD storage, and straightforward pricing plans. bodHOST is known for its developer-friendly environment and extensive documentation.

High-performance infrastructure
24/7 monitoring and support
Advanced security measures
Multiple Linux OS options

Limited Time Offer: Get 25% OFF on bodHOST VPS Hosting using code VH25! Don't miss out on this incredible deal!

There are a lot of good VPS providers over there to chose from. If you try to chose the provider based on the budget it would not be a good approach at all.
I would check among trusted and reliable providers like kvchosting.net, vpsland.com, qhoster.com, eurovps.com etc..

Without doubt, you will make the right decision going with GTHost.com to host your site, big or small!
I am very much impressed and can wholeheartedly recommend this provider to anyone that needs a piece of mind when choosing VPS hosting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back