What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need VPS advice

Ad@moll

I have wordpress site with 250000 UV monthly. Not to much plugins
No big peaks and max user in same time is about 350.
Site have about 1000 pages, mostly text and pictures. Also some add delivery by adsense.
Please can someone recommend proper VPS resource. And some good provider in Europe... Thanks

What can you say about netshop-isp.com.cy hosting? Is it reliable?

I'd like to say that I have great network uptime and the connection speed is fast at least by my standards.
I recommend NetShop ISP web host for those who are looking value-for-money webhosting services.

About 6 months ago I started migrating my clients' sites to netshop-isp.com.cy and the process has been easy, with no glitches! This stable host has amazing support, either by phone (very fast, no more than 3 minutes wait time compared with many other hosts that could take easily an hour on hold to get through to someone), e-mail or online chat.

I am pleased to deal with NetShop ISP hosting provider. No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service.
I have not really had to use the customer service, because everything was fine with them (no downtime and no problems).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back