What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

need vps hosting

Sagiscorpio

Hi,
I am looking for a new windows vps hosting at $50 or below per month.
30GB SSD, 2gbs ram. 700GB bandwidth. I know I maybe asking too much for little price. But this is what I can afford.
So if anyone know any provider like my needs then please let me know.
Do you know anything about Rockhoster.com and Hostnamaste.com VPS solutions?
Are they good? Any alternatives, please?

I've been using HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS for a long time.. Speed and access to servers is great, feature to price ratio is hard to beat. On a scale of 1 to 5 I would rate them 4.8. Really Great job.

I usually don't recommend but you should 100% go with Hostnamaste.com website hosting solutions. They have stable servers located in India, Europe and USA.
Reliable uptime, and decent customer support on the several occasions when I've had trouble with my site.

If you looking for a good and Linux and windows vps hosting, then i will suggest you Host.co.in. I am using from the last 2 years. They provide quality services high performance, root access, and 24/7 customer support. They are one of the best VPS hosting providers.

Also, You can save 20% OFF VPS Hosting - Use Code NVH20. Hurry Up avail to this offer Now visit: https://www.host.co.in/linux-vps-hosting

WHUK is the finest hosting service because, in my opinion, they value the needs of their customers.
Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.
Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.
Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.

For more information please visit-
https://www.webhosting.uk.com/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back