What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need VPS: Kvchosting.net OR Legionbox.com ?

Alphagalaxy

I need 50 gbs of HD, 1 GB of RAM and 1 TB of data transfer
I've found the hosts - Kvchosting.net and Legionbox.com - Their vps deals look quite good.
Do you think they are trustworthy and reliable?
Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

I have been Kvchosting.net customer for many years. My site has traffic from Asia and also the US. They are very good service, excellent customer service via chat and email.

What a wonderful host I found. Legionbox.com service has been great, but the customer service is what sets them apart from hosting companies I've used in the past.

I am very happy with Legionbox.com VPS Hosting Services. Uptime is great as promised (99.9%). I like the speed of upload of my pages. Everything works fine.

Both are new web hosting company, before choosing any web hosting provider please check their review on the internet

Why not to give Hostnamaste.com a try? They offer affordable OpenVZ and KVM VPS hosting solutions.
Instant reboots, ability to easily reformat your server with the most common operating systems.

Alphagalaxy said:
I need 50 gbs of HD, 1 GB of RAM and 1 TB of data transfer
I've found the hosts - Kvchosting.net and Legionbox.com - Their vps deals look quite good.
Do you think they are trustworthy and reliable?
Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

[font=Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]Their rates are really affordable and you really should take a look at them if you want to create a site or transfer from an old host![/font]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back