What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need web hosting in Canada + reg 2 .CA domains

Alphagalaxy

Requirements:
- 20 gbs of disk space, - 600 gbs of bandwidth, - Linux, - 24/7 customer support
& I also need to register 2 .CA domains
Any recommendations please? Any info on Canspace.ca or QHoster.com web hosting service?
What host is better ?

I like Canspace.ca customer support service, it is professional in all the ways.
I have no downtime and speed connectivity is ok, my pages load very fast. Everyone should try them out!

I have been using Canspace.ca services in Canada for about 10 months and I always have fast speed connection and my web site is steadily online.
Pages load fast. Your sites will be in good hands if you choose this web host.

5 out of 5, 10 out of 10, No doubt canspace.ca being a great web hosting provider to host your website/s with!
Great service at a great price - what else can you ask for. I haven't had to use technical service but everything else has worked as advertised.

If you are looking for the best web hosting in Canada then Serverwala Data Center is the best web hosting provider company around the world. Serverwala is the most trustworthy server hosting provider that offers Dedicated Server Canada and VPS Server at cheapest price. They offer many service with server hosting like 24*7 client support, Uptime, Latest hardware, Technology, Effective Hosting, Ultra-Low Latency, Advanced Security & Backup Services and many more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back