What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Netherlands offshore server hosting service?

Sagiscorpio

Need over 100 gbs of disk space. Linux OS, Netherlands, managed
+ helpful and skillful technical customer support.
What can you say about this offshore server hosting service - Hostplay.com ?
What hosting provider would you choose? Why?

All I wanted was up and running website and adequate support. I have heard of Hostplay.com from a friend who is really happy with their offshore hosting services and right before I was about to give up, I decided to give it a try. And i am happy I did. Now I have all i need and even more!

All my questions have been answered within 10 minutes of submission. Server is fast, uploading files is fast, price is low.
Can add that Hostplay.com offshore hosting service is amazing, I must say. You will not do wrong if you give them a try.

So far Hostplay.com offshore hosting services have been an exceptional host. They are fast, great customer service. I have no complaints.
I have sent in support tickets that were answered in less then one hour. Great job

Netherlands offshore server hosting service? What you guys know about this server hosting site which they are providing you on ozessay review page. I know it become really impressive for all of those who really need to get hosting place where it is good to get more services.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back