What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Netherlands VPS hosting required

Alphagalaxy

Good day,
I want to know about the quality of warez-host.com and also libertyvps.net offshore hosting accounts.
My budget is $50/mo. 150 gbs - HD, 3 TB - Bandwidth. Netherlands
I am planning to host my huge traffic web site at cheap Offshore VPS hosting account.
Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

I currently recommend warez-host.com Netherlands VPS first to my colleagues. The actual rates I will be enduring are awesome. Uptime within the 4 several weeks since i have transferred may be good and the server is actually rapid in addition to stable. good offshore web host.

I can express the point that QHoster is an excellent Host, they willing to help their customers, you can always rely on them. They have no setup and hidden fees. Great support, personalized service! It has been great, I will highly recommend them to all webmasters.

I've been with LibertyVPS offshore hosting for almost two months now.
They offer a moderate amount of space, an exorbitant amount of traffic, and are one of the few to offer any database services on their free access accounts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back