What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Personal web site suggestions

Tavosrep

Hi,
I've been searching various hosts, nothing I've tried seems to work for me in terms of free for a webpage. I'm going to pay but want to get the following:

1) Text pages, sort of a medical information site, includes probably about 15 pages of links for solid medical info (like anemias, vitamins, stomach, nerd research articles, etc.) alone. Otherwise probably 25 in total.
2) Some screenshot images of some pdf's. A number of these would be like 100K or less or so.
3) Would need something to help me create the site. I'm an Oracle person not a web person but I can wing some small HTML type stuff.
4) Don't need tons of space, tons of graphics, or MySQL, etc. Ability to contact me from the site would be a good, maybe a form type email but otherwise that's it. No forums or lots of people, this is specialized. Don't need a domain name either.
5) Do want month to month payments if possible or low cost yearly plan types.

I've found Bullten.com offers nice hosting deals in Europe and the USA.
Are they reliable? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?
Suggestions?

Thanks

I am very happy with cloudarion.com and plan to use it for another web page someone has asked me to develop and manage.
I appreciate the service and am thankful for the people who are available to help me when I need it.

No doubt, Bullten.com is trustworthy and professional host. Fantastic, great help, i have just joined and love the level of customer service you guys provide already, will recommend you to everyone i know and come across :)

Pricing for the service is very reasonable and I have never had a service interruption.
I am very pleased with service from bullten.com dedicated hosting. They have always been prompt and effectual in helping me.

Transferred all my sites to Bullten.com servers and no regrets. The customer service is very helpful and professional. My page was attacked by script kiddies on several occasions and they helped me to harden my site against further attacks. It is so rare that you get good customer service nowadays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back