What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

podcast and shoutcast hosting?

Alphagalaxy

I have a client who needs podcast and shoutcast hosting services for his new project.
The idea he is going to implement into reality is perfect, so I decided to help him to find such a host.
I know Exmasters.com offers nice hosting solutions, but don't really know how good it for this.
How do you find their pricing? Have you ever used its shoutcast and podcast hosting services?
What other places do you know for such hosting services?

I would highly recommend exmasters.com cheap VPS solutions to every webmaster looking for a reliable web host.
Their service offers me a lot of freedom when creating/modifying my sites with support for PHP, MySQL, PERL and all that good stuff.

I feel fortunate to have found them and recommend exmasters.com hosting highly. The interface is easy to use and suitable for beginners.
The team has high integrity and they value each customer. Great cheap service and easy too use.

Stable, reliable service at a great price. Give Exmasters VPS hosting a try. Servers are located in USA and Europe.
They have manage to keep my site running smoothly even when it has grown 5 times bigger than it was with the previous hosts and I must say: always with excellent service and response times.

I was recommended to try exmasters.com as a host that offered excellent value, and most importantly for me, as a complete novice, excellent support.
The system works great, and their MySQL servers work better than any we have tried to date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back