What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Powerful dedicated server?

Rstone

Hello Folks! I need a managed dedicated server. It should have an integrated gpu.
Like the ones which come with the i7 series or the E5-12X5 series. Ram 24Gb is enough. And HDD 2tbs max.
Any provider recomendations? What host is better? Any info on DataPacket.net server hosting?
Any reviews, please?

If you are looking for reliable, fast and secure services the solution is datapacket.net dedicated hosting provider.
The online chat facility has been very good from a customer service point of view, and they are very helpful when it comes to getting your own website up and running.

Very reasonable monthly charge also. DataPacket.net is great web hosting provider with good pricing and unique features! Best technical support I have ever had.

When it comes to choosing the best-dedicated server in the USA, there are several factors to consider, such as server specifications, uptime guarantees, customer support, and pricing. You can try bodHOST Hosting another reliable dedicated server provider that offers a variety of server options at competitive prices. Their servers come with SSD storage, free server management, and a 99.95% uptime guarantee.

You can get an instant 10% off on bodHOST dedicated hosting plans with promo code MDS10!

Well, Webhost.pro is really quite excellent, and offers excellent value for relatively low cost. They have hosted several websites for me and I have no complaints. Recommended!
System is superb, with spam controls, webmail and mailing list management about as good as one could want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back