What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quickest way to rank a low competitive keyword?

So what do you think?

I know, a lot of questions could arise saying it depends on several circumstances and all. Keyword Competition, the pages ranking on the first page.

What if, you have to rank very low competitive keywords, and on the first page starts with Videos, Forums followed by few low authoritative websites.

What your strategy would be or what you follow? Done few Guest posts on 20+DA blogs and have decent social signals

NATA Coaching in Gurgaon | Best NATA Coaching in Gurgaon

If you are asking the solution for low competitive keywords then as per my opinion, you don't need to work on low competitive keywords because they are not competitive then there is no use of targeting them for traffic or sale purpose. It is better to work on long tail keywords because searches will be exact for that keywords only. Do more guest posting on irrelevant sites and boost the post on social media as well.

You want to rank a keyword fast, I think you should use firstly keyword research.

You can use tools for keyword research.

So many tools available. You can find out and use it.

One most important thing. if you are searching keywords for your blog and article.

Remember that:

Check Out/

1.Search Volume/monthly

2.Low Competition keywords,

3. Keyword Difficulty,

4.CPC Means Cost per Click

And write unique article

and most Important Key factors

On Page SEO
Off Page SEO
thanks and Happy Blogging

Users who are viewing this thread