What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recommend most preferred Web Hosting

Tavosrep

Hunting for best Web Hosting. As a non-member till now, I've learned a lot by browsing through the forums: No to EIG, lure of unlimited space, etc. So thanks to all. Didn't opt for any local hosting services because of unenthusiastic and poor response to queries. Good enough as most belonged to EIG, which I discovered here is least preferred. Would appreciate a second opinion of veterans and experienced members for the same old question. Currently, I need a hosting plan for a personal website, but may invest in a multiple websites hosting plan for websites of clients too, which hope is legit.

any information on exmasters.com website hosting solutions? Alternatives for comparison?

Thanks and Regards

Hosting provider offered an easy solution and great value for my personal web page. Easy setup and a variety of styles to get my web page built and running quickly. I am very pleased with Tzulo.com cPanel web hosting. The uptime of the server has been much better than I expected.

So far, I am extremely satisfied with Exmasters.com service.
What a relief after having used several of the supposedly largest/most advertised providers, good on you.
Get Double RAM or HD space with any VPS or dedicated plan (using code "dbram" or "dbhdd").

Exmasters.com has been the only web host that I have ever hosted with and they have never given me any reason to want to change services. Technical support issues are resolved in a timely manner.

I'll give the first preferred to Host.co.in60% OFF cPanel, Windows, WordPress Hosting - Use Coupon Code "DIWALI60" Offer ends 30 Nov.2020.[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]https://www.host.co.in/linux-reseller-hosting[/font]

Amazing Features

1. Host Unlimited Domains.
2. Free SSL with Hosting packages.
3. 24/7 Customer Support.
4. Easy 1 Click Installer.
5. 99.95 SLA Uptime
6. Full SSD Storage
7. Free Migration
8. Highly Reliable Servers
9. 100% Security Provider
10. 30 Days Money Back

Users who are viewing this thread