What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recommend most preferred Web Hosting

Alphagalaxy

Would appreciate a second opinion of veterans and experienced members for the same old question.
Currently, I need a hosting plan for a personal website, but may invest in a multiple websites hosting plan for websites of clients too, which hope is legit.

any information on Rockhoster.com website hosting solutions? Alternatives for comparison?

Having looked at other Web Hosting Providers must say Rockhoster.com pricing is impressed me and I decided to give them a try.
I got really professional customer service, the support guys are responsive and always ready to explain everything I need to know.

I can't say about prices - they are competitive and worth every penny.
Rockhoster.com guys have also a nice selection of scripts. They go above and beyond what you come to expect from a hosting provider.
Overall, highly recommended. Let's hope they keep it up...

web hosting service.
Your sites will get loaded lightning fast and applications run far better as compared to any other hosting environment.

• Successfully hosting websites for over 16 years!
  • World-class data centers locations across the US, Canada, UK as well as India.
  • Free Migration Assistance
  • 99.95% Uptime SLA
  • 24/7 Support
  • Secure Hardware
  • Highly Reliable Servers

Why not give a time-tested and trusted web host a try?
Take a look at greenwebpage.com hosting deals. Any problems I have had were solved very very quickly.
They even respond to low priority billing questions quickly.

Good job, Rockhoster.com team. As for support, besides speed of responses, I checked to see if they are technically competent and they really do their best to prove it. The price is really affordable and I am satisfied with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back