What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recommend most preferred Web Hosting

Rstone

Hello all and Wish you and your folks a wish-fulfilling and prosperous New Year from India.
Hunting for best Web Hosting. As a non-member till now, I've learned a lot by browsing through the forums: No to EIG, lure of unlimited space, etc. So thanks to all. Didn't opt for any local hosting services because of unenthusiastic and poor response to queries. Good enough as most belonged to EIG, which I discovered here is least preferred. Would appreciate a second opinion of veterans and experienced members for the same old question. Currently, I need a hosting plan for a personal website, but may invest in a multiple websites hosting plan for websites of clients too, which hope is legit.
Do you know anything about GThost.com server hosting? Is it good?
Alternatives?

Thanks and Regards

I was looking for a good hosting website as my current host provided me with really bad service and found GThost.com server hosting.
Even the Security Issue is now under control. If you have questions about your account you get a response in almost a second. The Price is more than ok for what you get.

When you’re looking for a hosting provider, it’s important to be selective. There are a lot of providers out there, and it can be difficult to decide which one is the best for your needs. Here are some tips to help you choose the best and most reliable hosting provider:

1. Evaluate your needs. What type of hosting service do you need? Do you need a single server hosting plan or something more comprehensive?
2. Look at the provider’s track record. How stable has their platform been in the past? Have any major issues been fixed in a timely manner?
3. Check out their customer service policies and procedures. Are they available 24/7, and do they have extensive knowledge of their products?
4. Make sure that the host has a robust security system in place.

Great customer service and support through instant messengers. Any time you need help they are there for you.

GThost.com is a good web host. Site took a couple of days to get working, but the people were lovely.
The live help webchat was a godsend and the site itself has been very cheap and easy to use. Lots of features, and I can afford to pay a year at a go.

WHUK is the finest hosting service because, in my opinion, they value the needs of their customers.
Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.
Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.
Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back