What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recommendations on reliable VPS hosting?

Ad@moll

Dear Sirs,
can you recommend me reliable hosting for a maximum of $25 per month to have ultra fast loading pages.
Please give concrete help because I searched in a variety of companies remained very confused and I apologize in advance to the dictionary because I use a translator.
Would like to know your views on exmasters.com VPS hosting solutions?
Thank you for your specific recommendations.

If you looking for a Linux VPS Hosting to host your website, I suggest ByteNAP is the Best Linux VPS Hosting in India. Its Linux VPS server is fast, reliable and economical. Your website does not face the server problem. It runs on the server very smoothly.

I would definitely recommend Exmasters.com website hosting. The thing I like most was the support.
The setup was fast - I was transferring my test sites within minutes of receiving their (five) instant welcome emails.

Get Double RAM or HD space with any VPS or dedicated plan (using code "dbram" or "dbhdd").
We switched to exmasters.com after having enough of the downtime with our old hosts. From our time with them, I have nothing but high praise indeed.

I was recommended to try hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS as a host that offered excellent value.
Their VPS hosting service is perfect. They are very keen on maintaining their level of service, security, and professionalism.

VPS Hosting, One physical server is divided into small servers. These servers have their resources like RAM, CPU, OS, and Disk Space.
Two Types of VPS Hosting: 1. Managed VPS Hosting and 2. Unmanaged VPS Hosting.

Managed VPS Hosting:
Server maintenance and up-gradation are taken care of by the hosting provider.
Slightly expensive cost-wise but the best choice for beginners.

Unmanaged VPS Hosting:
Your hosting provider only takes care of maintaining the physical server and its guaranteed uptime.
Cheaper compared to Managed VPS Hosting but ideal for experienced users.

My friend researched a lot of web hosting service providers but couldn't find the best and affordable VPS Hosting plans. I suggested to him, 10GB Hosting which is the best and affordable web hosting service provider. Currently, it gives an offer on its Unmanaged VPS Hosting plan. The Unmanaged VPS Hosting Coupon Code is LEBVPS2022.

Unmanaged VPS Hosting Plan Details:
1 vCPU
2 GB RAM
20 GB HDD
20 TB Traffic

https://www.10gbhosting.com/unmanaged-vps

Users who are viewing this thread

Back