What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reliable fast hosting servers?

Ad@moll

I require your help regarding the choice of reliable host offering vps hosting plans.
Could anyone help me in comparison, I've found centohost.com Bosnia VPS hosting solutions.
I need about 30 gbs of space, 1 gb of ram and 800 gbs of bandwidth.
What host is better from your points? Why?

Well, centohost.com has been simply a pleasure to deal with as I know anyone who needs help appreciates the relief one feels when they can readily contact a real live person quickly and who is knowledgeable enough to answer your questions. It's a nice place I think for getting cheap vps plans in Europe.

bodHOST offers fast and reliable servers with the best pricing of any Windows and Linux VPS hosting on our list. Its best value plan starts from $24.99 per month – an excellent deal for VPS hosting. You still get 2 vCPU Cores, 1 TB Monthly Transfer, and 2 GB RAM. On top of that, bodHOST ensures excellent loading times with a 100 MB/second guarantee on your network. In addition, you have complete control over your hosting as it offers full root access.

As an alternative, give QHoster.com VPS a try. Use the code VPS10OFF and get 10%OFF on all VPS hosting Plans.
It provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price.

So far I haven't had any downtime, and according to a 3rd party uptime monitor, centohost.com web host has 99.99% uptime. I am totally impressed with these guys.

Ownwebservers offers three VPS options, each of which includes SSL certification, cPanel management panels, and a one-year domain registration, as well as the ability to create an unlimited number of email accounts and sub-domains. Plans start at $7/month and include 24/7 live chat support, as well as extra add-ons like domain privacy protection.

You can save 50% OFF on all VPS cloud server plans - Use Code VPS50. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!

We are at your disposal 24/7, send us an email at support@ownwebservers.com or call us on +1 973-298-0601 and one of our tech engineers are going to get back to you as soon as possible!

Do not go to the sites that say top 10 hosting or anything of the likes because those are affiliate sites and for them the best host will be the one that pays them the most for passing you on to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back