What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

reliable server hosting packages with ddos protection?

Tavosrep

Need over 2 tbs of disk space.
40 TB of bandwidth + helpful and skillful technical customer support.
+ ddos protection
What can you say about Greenwebpage.com server hosting services?
Any feedbacks, reviews? What host is better?

I am 100% satisfied with cloudarion.com server hosting service and customer support as well. Highly recommend them.
Very prompt and thorough. I can't imagine being happier with a hosting service.

I was referred to by a friend to use centohost.com hosting for some of my personal blogs. and i have to say, the service is excellent. you send an email and you get a response back in less than 5 minutes. EVEN on a weekend. if that's not good service i dont know what else is.

Try Hostnamaste.com budget dedicated server deals. Their platform is a really good one I must say. It's totally different than virtuozzo and openvz and works very very well with the hardware and gives me great performance and stability - nothing crashes :) They are a lovely bunch of people, quick to serve and extremely helpful, i recommend them in a heart beat! You won't go wrong with them.

I know tzulo.com is really quite excellent and offers excellent value for a relatively low cost.
Their tech support always answers my questions within 5 minutes. And they have even given me PHP support mySQL support.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back