Require hosting solution (read what I need inside)

Ad@moll

I have three blogs, a forum (phpbb) and personal site for my hobby.
Need over 50 gbs of ssd, 4 gbs of ram, 2000 gbs of bandwidth
How is Neironvps.com vps hosting service? any experience dealing with them?
will you point me a good host?

Prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service.
Try to compare hostnamaste.com and also profvds.com vps hosting solutions. They provide industry-leading managed solutions with personalized customer service and support.

Fully-satisfied using Neironvps.com virtual private servers. SSDVPS2 at $7.95/mo, CPU 1хE5-2680, RAM 2GB, SSD 20GB, Bandwidth 2TB per Month, Locations USA, Los Angeles, Germany, Switzerland. They offer Solus Virtual Manager (SolusVM) - it's a powerful GUI-based VPS management system which allows you to monitor your VPS status and change basic settings.

I have really good experience dealing with Neironvps.com - these guys know what they do. It is like they motivate you to grow your business. And everything works!
I asked in the support ticket if there's any way they keep backups of our sites. They quickly responded and within an hour, I got my deleted files back - and my website running again.

OwnWebServers offers unlimited web hosting plans that come with many features. Some of the key features of the unlimited web hosting plans are:

1. Unlimited disk space and bandwidth
2. Unlimited email accounts and databases
3. Free domain registration with annual plans
4. Easy to use cPanel control panel
5. One-click installation of CMS platforms like WordPress, Joomla, and Drupal
6. Free SSL certificates
7. 24/7/365 customer support

Ownwebserver's unlimited web hosting plans are reasonably priced starting at $3 per month for the basic plan Additionally, Ownwebserver also offers a 30-day money-back guarantee, so if you are unsatisfied with their services, you can get a full refund.

Pleased with Neironvps.com hosting. My Drupal sites run really quick, which is unusual for a shared host. The resources are generous, but realistic. So many other hosts these days promise unlimited, and we know that just leads to over-cramming and poor service. So thanks for not following the crowd and instead being straight forward and to the point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back