What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Require hosting solution (read what I need inside)

Ad@moll

I have three blogs, a forum (phpbb) and personal site for my hobby.
Need over 50 gbs of ssd, 4 gbs of ram, 2000 gbs of bandwidth
How is Neironvps.com vps hosting service? any experience dealing with them?
will you point me a good host?

Prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service.
Try to compare hostnamaste.com and also profvds.com vps hosting solutions. They provide industry-leading managed solutions with personalized customer service and support.

Fully-satisfied using Neironvps.com virtual private servers. SSDVPS2 at $7.95/mo, CPU 1хE5-2680, RAM 2GB, SSD 20GB, Bandwidth 2TB per Month, Locations USA, Los Angeles, Germany, Switzerland. They offer Solus Virtual Manager (SolusVM) - it's a powerful GUI-based VPS management system which allows you to monitor your VPS status and change basic settings.

I have really good experience dealing with Neironvps.com - these guys know what they do. It is like they motivate you to grow your business. And everything works!
I asked in the support ticket if there's any way they keep backups of our sites. They quickly responded and within an hour, I got my deleted files back - and my website running again.

OwnWebServers offers unlimited web hosting plans that come with many features. Some of the key features of the unlimited web hosting plans are:

1. Unlimited disk space and bandwidth
2. Unlimited email accounts and databases
3. Free domain registration with annual plans
4. Easy to use cPanel control panel
5. One-click installation of CMS platforms like WordPress, Joomla, and Drupal
6. Free SSL certificates
7. 24/7/365 customer support

Ownwebserver's unlimited web hosting plans are reasonably priced starting at $3 per month for the basic plan Additionally, Ownwebserver also offers a 30-day money-back guarantee, so if you are unsatisfied with their services, you can get a full refund.

Pleased with Neironvps.com hosting. My Drupal sites run really quick, which is unusual for a shared host. The resources are generous, but realistic. So many other hosts these days promise unlimited, and we know that just leads to over-cramming and poor service. So thanks for not following the crowd and instead being straight forward and to the point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back