What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Server recommendation for my websites?

Ad@moll

Hello,
I have a forum website(invision board) and need some inputs to select a dedicated server.
My forum has 8 million posts (Including posts and topics) in total.
Right now i am using Xeon 5260 2 bay chaisis
12 gb ram
400 gb SD
I just want to know how can we determine the server configuration ..based on what factors?
Current issues i am facing is database table crashes....
Do you know anything about GTHost.com EU web servers? Are they good enough to try?

Thanks

Recommend this decent web host to other webmasters - HIGHLY! GTHost.com is great. I got absolutely awesome hosting for a very cheap price.
This decent host also offers excellent value for money with a lot of great features for what I consider a very reasonable price.

I can express the point that GTHost.com EU server hosting has made my life so much easier I don't really know where to begin.
Speed is good, and the price isn't bad at all. Especially considering I never have to worry about unplanned server upgrades & PHP changes affecting my clients' websites.

If you are looking for the Best managed dedicated server hosting provider at an affordable price, then bodHOST will be the best pick for you!! Because it provides many amazing features with its service that can make your website blazing fast on the internet.

Standard Server Price range: $86 – $196/month available in three plans with varying specs and features. All dedicated servers come with free cPanel and WHM, and free SSL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back