What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shared hosting at cheap rates?

Ad@moll

Hey guys,
Do you know any professional web hosting provider for hosting Joomla sites?
I would like to get 20 gbs of disk space (with opportunity to upgrade to more resourceful package). Linux.
Any hosting reviews?
What are your points on swissns.ch and their shared web hosting solutions?

Use Coupon code: 3FI43HBLRM - gives 20% discount, valid till July 31st.
I would like to say that swissns.ch do offer a very good price and on the half dozen or so times that I have needed to speak to them, including in the middle of the night, there has always been a technically competent support person available immediately. Also recommend their Cyber Protect solutions - State of the art backup & restoration software for any type of device along with active protection from malware which identifies and blocks any ransomware encryption attempt on the fly.

Excellent tech support. Great hosting options. Very reliable uptime.
Swissns.ch have a very attractive pricing structure, great reliability and above all a perfect customer support.
Also use Coupon code: YVHVN55NFL - gives 20% discount cyber protect cloud solutions, valid till July 31st.

The best thing about swissns.ch is that the support services that are provided by it are simply perfect whenever I was in any doubt.
At the same time, when you have any questions, you can just send a message or a ticket to the support staff and within a few minutes you would get the right reply back.

I jump at the opportunity and recommend you to look at Rockhoster.com cheap web hosting deals.
Really great service! It's unbelievable to get such great service at such a cheap price.

If you are looking for Cheap Shared Hosting Plans then feel free to contact ByteNAP. They provide Linux Shared Hosting and Windows Shared Hosting. It provides reasonable prices. 99.9% Uptime, Unlimited Bandwidth, and Much More.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back